Reading

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love reading - I have ever since i was a little girl.  In previous years reading has always been a big part of my life...but last year that sort of dwindled.  In part I think it was because of all the time i spent on my psychology course and probably also down to my new job ( a job that brought with it loads of stress and sleepless nights - leaving me exhausted but unable to actually get any sleep ). 

With the new year upon us, i wanted to change this. I wanted to bring back into my life some things that i love and reading was definitely one of them. 


With all of that in mind, my first book for 2012 is Living Beyond Your Feelings by Joyce Meyer.  I am only on chapter 6 so far but it is definitely good.  I will do a post on the book once i have finished it.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Lynne

    I have just come upon your blog! It's lovely and I wish you every success with all your goals for 2012. I'm also doing the ScrapbookLifeJournal.

    Nice to meet you!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read more this year too Lynne! I was cleaning the attic today and found a JOyce Meyer book that I bought and have yet to read "Simple Prayer" ... cant wait to get into it! )along with my mile long list of other books wanting to read! lol)

    ReplyDelete