Challenge Yourself

Monday, October 24, 2011


I have twenty one weeks until i had off to Iceland on holiday.  I am off to see the Northern Lights and visit the all natural warm baths.  While i am no fan of cold weather I am really looking forward this holiday.

The only problem with this exciting holiday is that it will require flying, which in itself is no problem, but i think its going to be a small plane which means small seats.  The cold weather means layers of clothing and at this moment in time my clothes only just fit - so finding layers is going to be a little difficult.  And don't even get me thinking about those natural warm baths and a swimming costume - the thought terrifies me. But i don't want all of this to stop me enjoying myself. So i am creating a twenty one week challenge with today being day one.

The challenge is to lose 32 pounds in twenty one weeks. That's 1 pound over 10 weeks and 2 pounds over 11 weeks.  I plan to exercise three times a week and follow the propoints plan. I get a treat once a week.

I aim to keep myself accountable by updating my blog every week.  

Here's to changing my life - one choice at a time, one day at a time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments