Hello Fall
Thursday, October 06, 2011
Fall is one of my most favourite seasons. I love the changing colour of the leaves, the fresh crisp air first thing in the mornings, the cooler darker evenings which feel so much better when you make yourself comfy on the sofa. Pumpkin and spice - such a great reminder of Fall.
This weeks prompt by Gussy Sews is Fall, so instead of posting this on the first as i had intended, i am going to keep it for this challenge.
Things that i love about Fall
The changimg colour of the leaves
The end of exam time
Pumpkin and spice
The beginning of all the new TV Series's
All the holidays
Comfort food
Deep, rich colours
The wearing of boots
Denim skirts and black leggings
Goals during Fall
Study and write my exam
Go for more walks on the weekend
Spend time with the Lord
Visit a farm
Take more photos of all things Fall
Read a book
Listen to one of Joyce Meyer's teachings
Bake pumpkin spice cake
Try a new Fall recipe
Join a church
Fall in love with a new song


1 comments
I love the crisp mornings ~ opened windows and fresh air!
ReplyDeleteAnd in regards to the darker nights ~ not my favorite, but, call me snoopy, but I do like that people haven't adjusted and I can "spy" on their decor as I walk my dog in the evenings :)