Project Life | Week Seven Of Twenty Seventeen

Thursday, July 27, 2017

I still continue to love this project so much. I love how it gives me the opportunity to be creative, how it challenges me to seek out the stories of life from the everyday moments and routines and how, over time, it all comes together to tell the bigger story that is my life.

It's been a while since I shared any of my project life pages, my last one being week six, so I thought I would pick this back up and share them with you.


I love how this page came together and I really love the darker colors with the black and white. This week was a hard week and I feel like the page captures that without being too "heavy".

A highlight of the week was my homemade bran muffins - these may not sound delicious but they were. Breakfast is not normally my most favorite meal of the day but having these in the morning definitely made breakfast for enjoyable.

I had to do some traveling for work. Using Ali Edwards Drive story kit was a fun way to document this somewhat standard work activity for me. And when you are in the car for almost eight hours, what better way to pass the time than listening to your favorite podcast.  It really does help the time to pass.

You Might Also Like

0 comments