One Little Word | April

Tuesday, May 05, 2015


2015 is turning out to be one of my favorite years. Its definitely a combination of things but one of the main driving factors has been my One Little Word ~ OPEN.  My word feels exciting and freeing and full of possibility but some days, its difficult and exhausting to be challenging my normal. 

Four months focusing on my word, making it visible in my day to day life, and this is where I am with it. This is the impact that it is having on me and I am so very grateful for the road it is taking me down.  While these nine statements are not the only areas that I have been open in this year, they certainly are some of the larger, more exciting and sometimes more difficult areas.

Open | to laughing more.
Open | to working on restoring some relationships that are in need of love, focus and work.
Open | to new thoughts, dreams, ideas and goals.
Open | to growing and challenging myself.
Open | to loving my body as I am now.
Open | to finding the magic in the simple things of life every day.
Open | to taking the path less travelled. 
Open | to a new way of nourishing my body.
Open | to savoring my season while waiting on God's timing.

Its both exciting and scary but I am grateful that I am taking the journey with an open heart and open mind.

You Might Also Like

0 comments