Monthly Goal Setting | May
Friday, May 01, 2015
April has felt like a bit of a funny month for me. Perhaps it is just where I am today but I don't feel like I have made much progress so far this year. On the one hand I feel like I have done a lot of this month but on the other hand it doesn't feel like all those actions are taking me towards where I want to be.
This being said, I have made a list of the things that I did achieve during April and focused on reassessing my May goals. Hopefully this reassessment will help me move forward.
Here were my goals at the beginning of April:
1. Enjoy a mother/daughter weekend | Achieved
2. Finish decorating and preparing the back garden | Achieved but 1 box to complete in the front
3. Read one book and start a second | Achieved
4. Wake up by 6:30 each morning | Achieved probably 60% of the month.
In addition to the above, this month I helped my parents move house. I started bible journaling. I went out with friends for dinner. I worked out. I took action on improving my health and sought outside help for this. I acquired some family heirloom furniture. I spent a ton of money on scrapbooking supplies and other non budgeted item. I have had great days with my eating and some really poor days. I travelled for work. I started a new bible study. I spent a fortune on Smidge and watched a load of YouTube videos.
Here are my May monthly goals:
1. De clutter my shed.
2. Brainstorm a strenghtsfinder action plan.
3. Finish off the garden.
4. Set a monthly budget
5. Prayerfully start dating.
6. No scrapbooking supplies to be purchased.
7. Finish reading one book.
My powersheet is filled out and hanging up in my kitchen and I have set daily and weekly goals that will hopefully help me make the much needed progress I am after. Here is to a better month!



0 comments