Faith | Sisterhood Colour Conference 2015

Monday, May 18, 2015


A couple weekends ago my Mom and I went to our first Hillsongs Colour Conference down in London.  It was an amazing weekend and two weeks on I am still leaning in to what we discussed, still letting my soul seep in the words and the worship.  I felt connected and part of something bigger than myself. I felt loved, cared about and exulted. It is a weekend that I wont be forgetting any time soon.


We had God's word brought to us by Bobbie Houston, Dawn Chere and Beth Moore.  Bobbie I had heard of but never heard her speak, Beth Moore I knew from some of her books that I had read and Dawn Chere was a total first for me.  I loved them all. They had such different approaches but all such big hearts.



And then we had Joyce Meyer's speak.  In 2010, my mom and I took a trip to the States to go to Joyce's Women's Conferences. She was amazing then and amazing this time. She speaks such truth and this conference was no different.  


In addition to the great teachings we also had so much fun.  We jumped and danced. We sang and shouted. We waved flags and cheered. We celebrated and enjoyed confetti. We watched movie clips and shared stories. We stood in lines to get coffee and did a lot of walking.  We searched our hearts and opened our souls.



If you ever get an opportunity to attend Colour Conference, grab it with both hands.  We have booked for the 2016 conference and I am already excited and expectant for what is to come.

You Might Also Like

0 comments