One Little Word | January
Saturday, February 21, 2015
I love that words, and this word in particular, can have different definitions. The most favorite definitions of my word are Ready to be used, honest and not trying to keep things secret, allowing access, making possible, vulnerable, relatively unguarded, ready to entertain new ideas and ready to receive. OK, so there are lots of favorites here but that is alright with me.
Letting go is always tough. Tough in part because it is a difficult concept to really get a hold of, at least in my opinion. I know that this year I want to let go of striving, let go of perfection, let go of holding onto my heart so tightly, let go of unnecessary seriousness, let go of negative thoughts and let go of doing what I think people require of me.
One of the things that I loved most about last years album was the reflection cards and I have a feeling that this year will be no exception. Last year I found that my reflection cards were focused on the outcomes of my monthly goals whereas this year I want to focus less of the outcomes and more on the experience with my word.






0 comments