{ End of year run up }

Sunday, October 13, 2013

With my exams finally being over for this year, I wanted to take the time to think about how I want to spend the next twelve weeks.  I want to make the most of this time. I want to have fun. I want to try new things. 
 
So after spending a little time looking at my options and considering how busy my work schedule is going to be, I have come up with the following things that I want to have accomplished by the end of the year.
 
The Fun Stuff List
 
Free Bullet Graphics  Finish unpacking my house.
Free Bullet Graphics  Go all out for Christmas - decorations, food, gifts - the works.
Free Bullet Graphics  Lose a total of 15lbs.
Free Bullet Graphics  Read three books.
Free Bullet Graphics  Do the bible study of James.
Free Bullet Graphics  Take part in the Pink Party Zumbathon 2013.
Free Bullet Graphics  Have a facial.
Free Bullet Graphics  Spend time with some friends.
Free Bullet Graphics  Make time for regular exercise.    
Free Bullet Graphics  Take part in and have lots of fun doing Brene Brown's six week e-course.

 
What plans do you have for the rest of the year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments