{ Returning to normality }
Sunday, October 20, 2013Exams completely took over my life and now that it is finally done I wanted to share some of the highlights from these past few months.
I bought myself some beautiful flowers just because I wanted to.
I packed up my entire flat within about two weeks - I kid you not!
I purchased and moved into my very first home - I still have some unpacking to do but I'm officially moved in.
I have completed course number six for my psychology degree with only one more to go. In eighteen months time I should be graduating if all goes to plan!
I turned thirty-two in September. I didn't go as all out this year as I did last year seeing as I had just moved into my new house but I did have a lovely day and was spoilt by friends, family and colleagues.
I have spent a lot of time travelling these past few months and have therefore spent a lot of time in many different hotels. This is a tree creation ( for lack of better words ) at one of the hotels and it made me feel so happy each time I drove by it.
The past few months have been hectic but oh so good!







.jpg)


0 comments