{ So whats been going on? }
Sunday, July 14, 2013
I cant believe that it has been just over a month since I last posted on my blog. Things have been so busy and to be honest, a big factor in the non blogging has been due to me trying to figure out a work/life balance with my new job. I would love to say that I have it figured out, but I'm still learning and tweaking as things go on.
About six weeks ago, I posted my summer mash-up goals and I thought a good place to start with my "come back" post would be to update how my summer goals are going.
Race for Life 2013
For the past four years, mom and I have taken part in Race for Life. Its sort of become a tradition for us and at the same time it is a definite sign of summer. This year we did the early race - June 30th. It was a gorgeous day and was so much fun!
Take a day trip to the beach
I love the beach - it makes me so very happy. Were I know live, the closest ocean is about an hour and a half away while some of the nicer beaches are between two and a half and four hours away. I think that sometimes I get so busy with life, that I forget to do things which are fun. A few hours in the car and I could be running my toes through gorgeous sand, feeling the spray from the water on my face. So this summer, I wanted to make sure that I do fun things on purpose - hello my day trip to the beach.
Complete and enjoy residential school
Last week I had residential school. I must be honest, I was not looking forward to this one little bit but as its a requirement for my degree I had to go. I am glad to report that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We had a fabulous tutor and I was part of a great team.
Enjoy the rest of summer!


.jpg)



0 comments