( Lets have a catch up }

Tuesday, June 11, 2013


As I haven't been around for a while I wanted to capture the things that have been going on in the past four weeks, so grab a cup of tea and get comfy.

I have now been following the Slimming world program for twelve weeks and have lost a total of 15.5lbs.  It has been hard work but I am proud of not only the weight loss, but of the length of time that I have now been following this.  During that time I have had one half a pound gain and two maintains....none of which is bad, but those maintains have been obstacles I have had to overcome - especially as I had made good choices those weeks.  I've carried on, not given up, continued on my journey and I am so very proud of myself for that.

The uni course that I am doing this year is really difficult and is proving to be my toughest one yet.  I am battling with this course and my tutor is not great.  While I am doing my very best, my grades are the lowest I have ever had.  I have two more assignments and then the exam before this course is finished - another three months till this is over with.

About three weeks ago I decided that it was time to start looking at buying a house. I have spent the past few years saving up for my deposit and now I have enough.  I have now seen several houses and finally found the one that I love.  I have put an offer on the property and am waiting for them to come back to me.  This is the first time that I am looking to buy a house, and I have to say, this house hunting thing has been rather disappointing before I saw the latest one. Finding something that is suitable in my price range has been no easy task.

Work is going well. I have now been at my new job for two months and it feels like I've been there a lifetime...I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.  The things that I like about it is that it challenges me and that I am learning new things all the time. Its going to be great for my future and who knows where this opportunity may lead me.

Some exciting things have been going on and I cant wait to be able to give you the updates as they come along.

You Might Also Like

0 comments