{ Soul Care Summer - 1 minute daily journaling prompt }

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I am loving these one minute journaling prompts for Summer Soul Care.  I love how they help me to focus on me and my life.



This morning I had a moment of memories from my past. From a time in my life when I felt like I was exactly who I was meant to be – I was so happy and so in love with my life.  As I sat in the car continuing on my journey to work, I realized that it was the music that I was listening to which prompted my memories. Before heading out this morning, I had a quick dig through my stack of cd’s and pulled out a few of my old ones. A few that I haven't listened to in ages and a few that always used to get me bopping along to them.  Today, in the car, listening to those songs, feeling my spirit soar within me – I realized that I felt like my old self and this feeling is something that I want to experience each and every day.  Now all I need to do is figure out what that looks like for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments