{ Summer mash-up }

Sunday, June 09, 2013


Summer has finally arrived in the UK and I plan to make the most of it!  Over the past few days there have been so many posts about Summer goals and Summer bucket lists that I thought I would do a mash-up of the two.  

Summer Goals
  • I have currently lost fifteen pounds so far so my summer goal is to lose another fifteen pounds by August 31st.
  • Take a day trip to the beach  **Done**
  • Spring clean the junk room
  • Take part in Race for Life 2013  **Done**
  • Go for a walk twice a week at the least
  • Read one book
  • Sign the contract on my new home
  • Complete and enjoy residential school  **Done**
  • Try a new recipe
  • Practise social-media free Sundays
  • Complete TMA 05
  • Complete TMA 06
  • Create and start study plan for exam

Summer Bucket List 
  • Play tennis - I've wanted to take it up again for a while now
  • Have a BBQ
  • Go to a Pilates class
  • Book a holiday for later in the year
  • Spent an afternoon on a blanket reading a book and enjoying a picnic - alone or with friends
  • Eat dinner outside as often as possible
  • Go to the theatre
  • Have a fondue night
  • Go to an outdoor movie
  • Visit a farmers market
Summer 2013 is going to be fantastic!  What goals do you have?


You Might Also Like

0 comments