{ High Five For Friday }
Friday, June 07, 2013
Life has been really busy these past few weeks....and while busy is good I have really missed my blog. So, over the next few days Ill be blogging about some exciting things that are going on in my life - I can't wait to share it all with you.
In the mean time, here is my High Five for Friday post.
1. I lost 1 pound this week with a total loss of 15.5 ponds.
2. Mom and I spent a sunny Sunday afternoon at a not to far away reservoir which was overlooked by a gorgeous old church.
3. I baked some delicious All Bran muffins this week - recipe to follow shortly.
4. Sitting eating breakfast at the airport while watching the planes come in.
5. Assignment four has been completed and submitted
Hope you had a great week! Tomorrow I am off to the beach, hope you have a lovely weekend in the sun.


0 comments