{ Memories of 2012 }
Saturday, December 29, 20122012 has been a great year. A year in which so many great things have been going on, both in my own little world as well as in this country. So here are the things that took place in 2012 that made this year so very memorable for me.
- I read a bunch of really great books and got my very first Kindle.
- I went to my first Mercy Ministries Conference down in London.
- Much time was spent out doors going on long, lovely walks - around parks, lakes, reservoirs and fields.
- I documented yet another day in my wonderful life.
- Many new recipes were tried and devoured - delicious!
- I tried to focus on learning to love my body no matter its size. I still have a way to go with this but I can see small steps of progress which I am trilled about.
- We went to the gorgeous country of Iceland for a short holiday - pictures can be seen here, here and here.
- I got a new hair cut.
- I captured some of my most favorite childhood memories.
- I became a permanent team manager, and then found out that my job was at risk for redundancy. Five months later we found out that our jobs were safe!
- Rashaen got a new job and I found myself on the pathway alone.
- I've made some new friends this year.
- I painted my nails A LOT!
- My relationship with my heavenly father grew from strength to strength.
- I found positive affirmations that feel like they fit me and my life.
- It rained a lot this year. All through summer and so far all through winter.
- The romantic in me came out a few times this year.
- Mom and I walked 7 miles in one day - through soggy fields, mountains, bushes and so much more.
- Herman came for a visit.
- Some of my favorite posts by other people. This world is filled with some really amazing people.
- I went to Wales all on my own for my first single holiday. I met some great people there and had a really lovely time.
- I turned 31 this year and had the best birthday ever! And 30 things I learnt in my 30 years so far.
- Such great inspiration in 2012
- I passed my Biological Psychology course with a grade 2 pass - 73% overall.
- I won a spot on Soul Restoration 2 and have loved every single minute of it.
- The Olympics was awesome and I was so very proud to be South African.
- We got an extra public holiday this year - the Queens Jubilee.
- We had a Royal Wedding and an announcement of a royal baby on the way.
- Many great people passed away this year, including Whitney Houston, Neil Armstrong and many more.
- I found a great church and can't wait to get more involved next year.
- I started my own gratitude journal - and have kept it up since August.
- I have paid my car off in full - woohoo!


0 comments