{ Fancy a cup of tea? }
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Here I am, sitting on my couch with a lovely cup of tea. Oh man, it feels like it has been ages since I last had the opportunity to sit down and relax for a bit.
So, what news do I have to share? Hmmmm.....let me think.
Well, I finished my biological psychology course and very proudly achieved 71% or a grade 2 pass for the overall course. Another one down and only two more to go. Saying that, I have registered for my next course, the material has arrived and after Christmas I will be starting my second last course for my degree.
I have been sick a lot lately! I'm not normally someone who battles with being unwell, but these past six or so weeks I have found myself trying to get over one thing or another. Even as I sit here, I can feel my throat is starting to feel sore again and my bad chest is once again getting worse rather than better. I guess I am going to have to try get in to see the doctors tomorrow to get yet another round of antibiotics.
All my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped, but other than the cards on my fireplace mantle, you wouldn't know it was Christmas in my house. Being so sick has meant that I have had very little energy to get things done in the evenings. Getting through the work day has taken every ounce of energy I could muster, so nights have been spent laying on the couch or fast asleep.
I have had some major issues at work, but through all of that I have still managed to be Top Performing team manager two months in a row. Due to the Christmas incentive going on at work, I won £500 in vouchers. That was a great surprise this side of Christmas.
During those periods of time when I was feeling a little more energetic, I have been taking part in an on line course called Soul Restoration 2. I have loved it and still have so much work that I want to do on my life journal....but what I have done so far I have really enjoyed doing.
Over the next few days, I am really hoping to be able to have clean out in my house. Getting rid of all my junk and just having a general sort out. I really want to head into the new year with a clean house and a structured plan for tackling the year ahead.
I have a few more posts planned this side of 2012, one of which is going to be a real milestone for me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
xx



1 comments
I would LOVE a cuppa! I haventhad much time either to sit and relax-- but hopefully that will change now that Christmas is almost done! I have been sick too -- and so has everyone else in our house (ugh) Merry Christmas my Friend!! I can not wait to see what 2013 will bring for us!! (maybe a visit in person!?!lol) Have a wonderful day!!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))