10 Things on the 10th - July Edition

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wow, another month has come and gone and this year is just flying by. For this months 10 things on the 10th Edition, I thought I would share with you the things I ♥ about my IPhone. 


1| One of a kind wallpaper I just love that you make the IPhone your own. You can use it to express who you are and make it that little more you.
2| One Thousand Gifts This is a free App that you can get from Itunes. It's based on a book written by Ann Voskamp and can be used to document your own 1,000 gifts in your own life.
3| Weather Updates I have friends and family across the world and I love the fact that I am not only able to see the local weather hour by hour, but I am able to see what weather all my loved ones are having.
4| Instagram For me, this is the best thing since bubblegum. I love the fact that I can capture any life moment in an instant and that I can instantly share that moment with my all those that I care about.  No need to carry round an additional camera and no reason to miss capturing a moment ever again.
5| YouVersion At first I wasn't too keen on this App.  But, I downloaded it and started to use it. Now, I love the fact that I have a bible to hand anytime that I want it but I have also been able to take part in bible studies with a community of ladies who desire to grow just as I do.
6| Instant access to the internet My laptop is now about four years old and is starting to show signs of old age. She takes ages to start up and more and more these past few days, she keeps crashing on me. So having access to the internt at home and being able to connect to my wireless connection is totally awesome for me. 
7| Nike+ I have been using Nike+ for about the last 6 months. If I am totally honest I am not sure how accurate the distance is on it, however I love the fact that I can use it to get a pretty good idea about how far and fast I am moving and what that looks like over a period of time. 
8| Pintrest What is not to love about this App. The only thing I would say is just like on the laptop, it can suck up loads of time without you even realising. I always try to set a timelimit to the amount of time I spend on it per session.
9| Visual Reminders I am trying to include more Mantra's and statements in my day to day life and one great way to remind myself about these are to have them on my phone. I love how visual they are and how easy it is to change it up over time.
10| 8tracks Another great App except this one allows you to listen to other peopls playlists and then like them so that you can listen to them over and over again. I use this app all the time and the only downside to it that I can see is that having it on most of the day really drains my phones battery.
11| App Store and ITunes Having these at my finger tips is awesome. I don't think there is much more I need to say about these two.
12| Weight Watchers App This App makes tracking and focus so much easier. I love how you can go back to previous days menu's and how you can track each weeks weight loss.
 
So that brings this post to an end and as you can see, I actually posted twelve things I ♥. I really did try to cut it down to ten but I just couldn't decide so I choose to include them all.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. My phone is too old to get Ann's app. I'm so hoping to upgrade soon! Super list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your user name on Pinterest? I would love to follow you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I've just downloaded one thousand gifts to try it out, thanks for the tip! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I will have to try some of these. I don't have the time to go surfing through the vastness of itunes for cool stuff but I'll download something if I hear about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Yes to Instagram and Pinterest! Completely intrigued by One Thousand Gifts and am going to look it up - TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your post. I just got started on Instagram and may have to check out some of the other apps you listed.

    ReplyDelete