What have i been up to?
Tuesday, March 20, 2012It feels like ages since i have blogged or even been on my blog for that matter. These past few days have been so busy that i just didn't have time. So, here are some of the things that I have been up to and some thoughts that have been on my mind.
* I have been catching up on my reading for my biological psychology course
* I finally completed my first assignment for this course and it has been submitted to my tutor
* I have done no exercise this week
* Work is getting tougher and tougher by the day - I have been thinking that perhaps it is time to move on and look for
something else
* My mom and I have signed up to a beginners running group starting April the 3rd
* I have caught up on TVs Flashpoint series
* Bags are almost packed for my Iceland trip
* Had fun painting new patterns on my nails
* Reading more of The Confident Heart - such a great book
* Spent some time catching up on some much needed sleep
* I have some potentially exciting news - but I cant share it just yet

0 comments