Today I need

Thursday, March 29, 2012

 

Strength | Following on from yesterdays announcement at work, today has been tough. Today i needed strength to deal with and support all my teams fears and worries. I need strength to put aside my own fears and "what ifs" to help those around me.  I need strength to keep going, and keep going with a smile on my face.

Peace | While I wait on the Lord to direct my steps, to open the right doors and to lead me in the direction that I should go. Peace to help me worry less about what the future holds. Peace that God has everything in His hands.

Wisdom | Having those difficult conversations is hard, and I have been praying all day for wisdom. Wisdom to know what to say and how to say it. Wisdom to handle the reactions and wisdom to manage the situation appropriately.

That is what I need today, tomorrow I am sure that what I need will be different. One day at a time, one step at a time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments