The Results are in!!
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
I am sitting here so proud of myself! Since writing my exam in October, I have patiently been waiting for the results. We were told to expect them around mid December so when my friend messaged me tonight to ask me if i had seen mine yet. I jumped on my laptop, logged into the OU Website and giggled with glee.
I got a Grade 2 pass. Next best after a distinction. I am so proud of myself, so grateful that hard work pays off, so thankful to look back and see God's hand of guidance on my decisions and my work. My friend said that she got the same, but that it was nothing much for her to shout about. It's everything to shout about for me, this is the best that i could have hoped for.
Three more courses to go and then i have finally got my degree. The first person in my family to have one.

1 comments
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an awesome accomplishment!
ReplyDelete