A - Z of me

Thursday, December 15, 2011


A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing and peeling potatoes are two chores that I hate the most!! Ever since I was a little girl I would beg my mom to let me do anything but peel the potatoes.
D. Dogs: Not much of a dog person I’m afraid. Much prefer cats and other peoples dog’s.
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button and a cup of tea. I NEVER get out of bed on the initial alarm.
F. Favourite colour: Hmmm, to be honest this changes on a regular basis. I have never had one colour which has remained my favourite. At the moment it’s a very girly pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold, definitely gold.
H. Height: 5'9"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the guitar and the piano. Before my parents would get me a piano I played the keyboard and even went for a lesson. I hated every minute of it and carried on simply playing by ear.
J. Job title: Medium Enterprise Consume and Pay Credit Team Manager or ME C&P Credit TM for short
K. Kids: I would to have some one day.
L. Live: I currently in in Leicester UK, but have lived around the world including London - UK, New York - USA, Hartford CT - USA, Fairfield CT - USA, Hilton - SA, Kempton Park - SA
M. Mother’s name: Patricia Nelson-Berg
N. Nicknames: My nickname from my dad used to be and still is Ninny but other than that I didn’t have any others growing up. But now I also have Lynne Berg to add to that.
O. Overnight hospital stays: One night for a very sore stomach. I was released the next day with no real diagnoses.
P. Pet peeves: when people are late. I am almost always on time if not early and it annoys me when people are constantly late. I feel like they don't respect me when the same people are always late and leave me waiting for them!
Q. Quote from a movie: “Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or a mistake, but you are not supposed to question adults or your coach or your teacher. Because they make the rules. Maybe they know the best or maybe they don't.It all depends on who you come and where they come from. Didn't at least the six hundred guys think of giving up and joining with the other side.I mean The Valley Of Death! That's pretty salty stuff.That's why courage is tricky, should you always do what others tell you to do. Sometimes you might not even know why you do something. I mean any fool can have courage. But honour, that's the real reason you do something or you don't.Its who you are and maybe who you want to be. If you die trying for something important then you have both honour and courage and that's pretty good. I think that's what the writer was saying, that you should hope for courage and try for honour and maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some too" - The Blind Side
R. Right or left handed: both actually, i write with my right hand and do everything else with my left hand
S. Siblings: one younger brother
U. Underwear: hardly ever a matching set
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts
W. What makes you run late: lovely, cozy, warm beds in winter
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I have only ever had one x-ray - on my wrist
Y. Yummy food that you make: I am a good cook. I make delicious south African dishes and all things baked.
Z. Zoo animal: The baby elephants.

You Might Also Like

0 comments