I have a confession to make.....

Saturday, December 24, 2011


I seem to have a crazy amount of love for beauty products.  I'm hoping it's a girl thing and that i am not alone in this crazy obsession. I don't really know what it is about them but i love buying them.  I can spend hours walking around Boots, looking at different things, picking up different colours, smelling all those different perfumes...it's like a little piece of heaven.

This is exactly where I found myself last night....walking the isles picking up items and filling my basket with love.  Love that came to total of £34's - a lot of money to spend when there isn't really anything that i needed.  This morning, when i woke up, I had a quick clean up session around the flat; while packing away my newly purchased items i started to realise just how much I have. Moisturisers, shampoos, hair treatments, nail polish, toothpaste tubes....the list is endless and the number of the same items astonishing! And i haven't even gotten to my makeup yet!

It's not going to be easy, i know that, but i think it is important that upon confessing this fact about me, I also do something about it.  And my plan to get me out of the crazy house filled with all things beauty products is to have a beauty product amnesty.  To go through everything that i currently own and make a list of them....and once i have faced the numbers i will use what i have BEFORE buying any more.  EVEN if there is a sale on. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments