Pumpkin spice cupcakes and a wonderful weekend
Sunday, December 04, 2011
This weekend has been wonderful. It's been relaxing and fun. I stayed up mega late, had a crazy long lay-in. I caught up on some TV shows, i have made a start on my December monthly plan as well as my 2012 plan. I met up with my mom and went for a short walk in the freezing wind. I did my grocery shopping, created some blog posts, did my budget and paid all my bills. I watched Transformers 3 and i made Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (even my mom gave me an 8/10).
I spent some time listening to music and reading magazines, i had some me time and enhanced my outer beauty ( lol - that's my way of saying that i got rid of my very lady like moustache, waxed the eyebrows and shaved the legs )
All in all a really fantastic weekend.

0 comments