January Review

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow, who would have thought that this first month of 2011 would fly by so quickly.  This year i am going to try to do a monthly review. This should very nicely tie in with my Document 2011.  So...lets start!

* Daily photos were taken for my 365 Photo Project including these and these.

* Mom and I spent the day in London with Auntie Anne before her long flight back to South Africa.  We covered miles by foot and by tube. As many sights were seen including Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.

* We had plenty of snow!

* I decided that i was going to go ahead and Document 2011.  Gorgeous albums have been purchased along with very funky, never before used, page protectors.

* There were plenty of shopping trips to be had.

* A little bit of reflection and honesty.

* We celebrated Aliyah Babe's 29th Birthday in STYLE!

* I had my hair trimmed.

* I finished one Open University Course and started the next one.

All in all, i think January has been a very good month. Lots has happened and even more plans have been made for the year ahead.

Favourite picture of the month most definitely has to be here

You Might Also Like

0 comments