Week 1 - 1st Personal Diet

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

It's time....time to do something. Time to make a decision and stick to it. Time to take that step and in dong so take back my life. 

I have now been on the diet for a week and what a week it has been.  I was so excited to get started on this journey that the moment it arrived in my inbox, i printed it off, made a shopping list and went shopping as soon as i could.  Tuesday, 26th October 2010, was day one of this journey.  And boy was it a bad day for me. I think that the most difficult part was the lack of caffeine. I am sure that that is what caused the headache and the sore eyes and the general grotty feeling.

But from them on, it started getting better. The headaches fuzzed into a thick fog and for the past few days i haven't had any headaches or fogginess.  The eating side of things, or rather the lack of eating is definitely difficult ........... but no where near as bad as i thought it would be.  I think i am so motivated to do this that that is helping me with the hunger pangs.

This weeks challenge - Not having milk in my tea.  I am not sure if i will ever get used to that or start to like black tea....yuk!

Week One 10lbs lost
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments