I have fallen in love.....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

with so many new things lately. Its invigorating and exciting and i thought i would capture it here.
This dress caught my eye the moment i saw it. And considering just how unusual it is for me to fall in *love* with a dress, i have just got to get my hands on it.....and soon!

And then there is my new watch that i just bought myself. I thought long and hard about which one to get, which one best reflected my personality, my image i wanted to project. This is the one that i finally settled on.
 And who could not love this ecard that i received from Mr B.


Red, white, black and cupcake. Colour combinations that i just *love* at the moment and cupcakes. I always love cupcakes. Yum!


And finally this gorgeous mug which i found on dotcomgiftship.com. A perfect potential Christmas gift.

You Might Also Like

0 comments