One Little Word | Chapters Of Life

Monday, August 14, 2017


The goal this month is to look at and document the chapter that I am living right now. Taking time to look at your life right now gives you the opportunity to make changes and to move forward. One of the things that I love about this One Little Word project is it helps me to own and document the stories that make up my life.  The other thing that I love is that you also focus on what you can celebrate so you are coming at this from a more balanced place.

With summer coming to a close in a few short weeks, I wanted to use this prompt as a check in with myself - to see how things are going right now and to help me identify what things I want to focus on for the rest of 2017.

Right now I'm struggling with | making good food choices and having a good relationship with food. It's a daily struggle; some days I make progress while ones I don't. But I'm not giving up! #push

Right now I'm celebrating | I'm leaning into God. That His love won't let me down. That forever I belong to Him. That He will never change. My God is listening as I pray. My God is for me.

This chapter of my life is all about | Spending time with God, with friends and family. Growing and developing. Trusting in God and praying for my future and dreams. Lining my thoughts and emotions with truth, living life to the full and with joy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments