Around Here | August 2017
Friday, August 25, 2017Listening to | Love Won't Let Me Down (Acoustic version) by Hillsong and Lay Our Flowers Down by Lady Antebellum on repeat. Like every single day. I love these two songs right now.
Signing up | Last Saturday I decided to sign back up to Slimming World. I found a new group, not too far from home, who meet first thing Saturday morning so I got brave and went. The group seems nice, as does the consultant. I am going to give this my very best effort and refuse to give up.
Planning | Come four o clock this afternoon, work is done for the week and here in the UK, we are heading into a three-day long weekend. I am so looking forward to it I can not even put it into words. I don't know exactly what I will be doing but I have a few plans in mind depending on the weather. Regardless of rain or sunshine though, I plan to rest, see some family, document some stories and watch a movie or two.
Watching | Game Of Thrones Season 7 - like the rest of the world probably is. Each season is pretty short compared to other TV shows but this season is even shorter than the others and that makes me sad. Next week is the season finale and I must admit - I'm not sure yet who I am rooting for.
Loving | A couple weeks back I came across the Wet Brush on a favourites video on YouTube and I decided to get myself one and give it a try. I have very thick, long hair and no matter how carefully and gently I wash and towel dry it the knots are intense. Previously I have been using the Tangle Teaser, and while it works better than my normal hair brush, the Wet Brush is unbelievably better. I am so in love with this brush.

0 comments