Tending to 2017 | Spring and March Goals
Wednesday, March 01, 2017Eighteen days until it is officially spring....and yes, I am counting! I can not wait for the weather to get a little warmer and the sun to come up a little earlier. Right now I am fighting off a cold and not feeling so great but the thought of spring being just around the corner is helping me get through.
Spring brings the opportunity for a refresh on my goals and I decided to make the most of it. Where as I started 2017 with yearly goals, I decided that I wanted to set myself goals to cover the next three months. And while that refresh was just what I needed it is great to see that my refresh goals still line up with the yearly ones to some extent.
Here are the goals that I will be focusing on over the next three months:
01| Continue with the practice of listening to my body by asking what it needs and paying attention to how it feels
02| Give my emotions less control over my eating and exercise habits
03| Set up my blog in such a way that it leaves those who read it feeling hopeful, challenged and positive
04| Broaden the circle of friends in my life
05| Create a realistic plan for my financial future
06| Get to know who God really is
07| Be curious about what living a whole life looks like
08| Take action on my goal to raise enough money to help free someone from human trafficking
From there I took myself and my powersheets off for a few hours to a somewhat local marina where you can find a coffee shop that has actually won awards for the best hot chocolate in England! I kid you not....that hot chocolate was delicious and well worth the award and the price tag.
Here are what my March Goals look like:
Monthly
- Spend time with new and old friends
- Create a three month blog plan and decide on topics
- Set up my Retire Ready account
- Read one book
- Research fundraising ideas
- Create and tweak my morning routine
- Create and tweak a weekly exercise routine
Weekly
- Listen to a podcast
- Track weekly spending using my Every Dollar account
- Continue with the photography challenge
- Take time to create
- Blog
- Actively review how my One Little Word whole is showing up in my life




0 comments