Project Life | Week Five
Friday, March 03, 2017
Haha, this little guy likes to get in on the action at every possible moment.
Today I am sharing Week 5 of my 2017 project life album.
This week I included some digital journal cards in my page and I used my new white Uni Posca pen that Ali recommended. In fact, the "girls night out" card I totally lifted from one of Ali's posts as I hadn't managed to get any actual photos of our night out. I read an article that week by Bob Goff and I loved it. I wanted to capture some of the key points from it but "Quit Stuff" was the only one that I could get to fit on the card.
I am really enjoying the combination of photos and words in my album this year and one of the things that I am challenging myself to do more of is to use those photos which haven't turned out as well as I had hoped. Case in point, the bottom right hand photo of my mom and I. Its not a great shot in the sense of clarity or lighting but I love image and the memory of that moment.
Products Used
- Ali Edwards Story Kits
- Ali Edwards Stamp Kit
- Stazon ink in black
- White Uni Posca pen
- Pink Paislee's Pictures + Words No 9 digital collection
- Tracy Larsen White 1 Square
- HP Envy 4523 Printer




0 comments