Project Life | Week One
Tuesday, January 24, 2017Welcome to Project Life 2017 | Week 1 | 1-8 January 2017
Most of the cards used in this weeks spread are from a past Ali Edwards Story Kit - Believe. I am making it a mission of mine this year to start using up those gorgeous 6x4 acrylic words that come in the Story Kits. If you would like to see what other plans I have for my project life album this year you can take a look at this post.
Loving the use of my typewriter and washi tape in the right hand 3x4 card. I definitely want to include more type in my album this year. While I'm talking about my typewriter I have been considering buying myself one of the WRMK typewriters however they are on the pricey side. I picked up my current typewriter for £10 out of my local paper but as you can see the line spacing doesn't always work properly which creates different spacing between the rows. The only thing is, I'm not sure that difference in spacing is worth £189 to buy a new typewriter. If you have a WRMK typewriter I would love to know what you think about it.
Supplies used
- Ali Edwards Believe Story Kit
- Pink Paislee's Pictures + Words No 9 digital collection
- Tracy Larsen White 1 Square
- Tim Holtz Ideology small talk stickers
- HP Envy 4523 Printer


0 comments