Project Life | August 2015

Friday, September 25, 2015



I am so pleased that I decided to jump in and do project life this year. My album is mostly up to date, although I have most of the months to still share with you all which hopefully I will get up over the coming weeks.

August is the first month where I haven't used a Studio Calico project life kit.  Instead, I divided into my stash and chose 5 items as the basis for this month - Seafoam cards, some very old Basic Grey black rubon's, a Heidi Swapp overlay, a container of mixed chipboard pieces and Journey puffy stickers.  I really like how these pages have all come together.

I also found that I took fewer photos during the month than what I normally do which meant I had to get creative with some filler cards. I am really chuffed with how they turned out.


You Might Also Like

0 comments