Monthly Goal Setting | April

Sunday, April 12, 2015


Eeep, its almost the middle of the month and I am only now sharing with you how I did on my March goals and what April goals I have set. Thankfully my April goals were in place on the first of the month and are well underway to be achieved. 

Lets jump right in here then - these are the goals for March and how I did:
1. Graduate with Honors and enjoy the day to the max! | Achieved
2. Continue and stick with my One Thing Challenge | In progress
3. Hard landscape the back garden | Achieved
4. Document one story for my March project life album using the Story Kit | Failed - kit lost in post
5. Apply to volunteer positions | Failed
6. Finish reading one book | Achieved
7. Cook 1 new recipe | Achieved

So all in all, not too bad. Some of the goals ended up being out of my control like my missing kit and others I just didn't get around to them.

These are the April goals that I set and have been working on so far this month:
1. Enjoy a mother/daughter weekend.
2. Finish decorating and preparing the back garden.
3. Read one book and start a second.
4. Wake up by 6:30 each morning.

You Might Also Like

0 comments