Living A Life Of Gratitude

Saturday, December 27, 2014


One of the best decisions that I made this time last year was to keep a gratitude journal in 2014. Being grateful for the life that I have is so important to me and this seemed like a perfect way to document my gratefulness.  As it turns out, it also ended up being a brilliant way to do a little creating every weekend, a monthly inspirational point and a wonderful keepsake for years to come.

A few weeks ago I decided that in 2015 I am going to do Project Life which then meant that I needed to make a decision about how to document my gratitude during 2015.  Having done a load of Internet surfing and inspiration viewing, I decided that instead of incorporating my Gratitude Journal into Project Life, I would keep them separate and go ahead and get another blank journal for the new year ahead.

Do you document what your grateful for in your life in any way?  I would love to see how you do it so please leave a comment and share.

You Might Also Like

0 comments