Week In The Life 2014 | Thursday
Friday, October 31, 2014Thursday has come and gone and we have officially passed the half way mark of Week In The Life 2014. Yesterday was not a great day for taking photos - for some reason it wasn't until about 5pm that I got my camera out for the day. I must do better today.
06:15 | I didn't have a very good nights sleep. I must have done something to my right shoulder as I
woke up several times during the night to reposition myself because my shoulder muscle was
aching so much. When the alarm went off at 6:15, getting up was the last thing I felt like
doing.
06:31 | I eventually got out of bed!
08:10 | Thursday's work day was at my local office. Traffic was a little heavier than normal and I
arrived later than I had hoped. We have had a major move around in the office ( I think I
mentioned this on Mondays post ) but I managed to find a hotdesk next to a friend which
made the morning go by much quicker.
10:23 | It's the first month I had to produce slides for the business review pack and I really struggled.
I spent ages trying to get words down and eventually just had to go with what I thought was
right.
12:35 | During my lunch break I nipped out and stopped to put air in my tyres. I had been meaning
to do this for a few days now and finally got around to it. While doing my last two tyres, a
very nice guy came over to help me.
12:57 | Before heading home I needed to return a top to Evans.
17:10 | Work was finally over and my shoulder was so sore that I couldn't find a comfortable
position so I headed upstairs to take a really hot bubble bath to try to relax and sooth the
sore muscle.




0 comments