Week In The Life 2014 | Monday
Tuesday, October 28, 2014So today see's the start of Week In The Life 2014. Although I don't have anything in particular planned for this week, I think it will be fun to see what the day to day looks like for me right now. I plan to capture my week on my blog rather than actually scrapbooking it this year.
06:15 | This morning was an early start and with the clocks going back yesterday, it was also a very
dark start. Smidge wasn't around and so I hit the snooze button. Ten minutes later and
Smidge was saying "Hi", insisting that he gets some morning love. Breakfast this morning
was a crumpet, syrup and a mango and raspberry smoothie.
11:40 | It has been a steady morning in the office today. We had a huge shuffle around as far as
seating goes over the weekend so unfortunately I had to hotdesk. By this time of the
morning it was definitely time for a cup of tea and a plum.
12:30 | I met up with Kirsty for lunch today and we decided to walk across to Sainsbury. It was so
nice to get out of the office and to spend some time catching up. Best of all our shopping trip
at lunch time meant that I could come straight home after work instead of having to make
another stop.
15:15 | I decided to wrap things up for the day in the office. I still had a few emails to reply to but
decided to pick them up once I got home.
16:00 | I got home to a lovely package in the post. My Week In The Life kit from Ali Edwards had
arrived and my next door neighbours had kindly taken it in for me. I am very pleased with
the stash and will be keeping it for my Project Life 2015.
17:30 | Monday night dinners are always my favourite as they are always leftovers from Sunday. No
cooking means no dishes - however I didn't wash up last night which means I have dishes
waiting to be washed.
19:30 | Tonight is Zumba and this class is my most favourite class at the gym. I have always loved
dancing. I love feeling the beat in the music, moving my body as only I can. I feel beautiful
and strong when I'm dancing - although I appreciate I may not look that way to others.
Tonight my mom is joining me. This is her second week.
21:00 | Season 10 of Criminal Minds has just started here and it is one of my all time favourite TV
series. By 9:15pm I am showered and curled up on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate.
22:15 | Finally heading into bed. Looking forward to documenting my tomorrow.



0 comments