Week In The Life 2014 | Friday
Saturday, November 01, 2014
Another day from this week is over with. It always amazes me just how fast each day is becoming yesterday. My intention on Friday was to take more pictures and I did. Here is what my Friday looked like.
07:50 | Fridays pretty much always mean a bit more of a lay in compared to any of the other week
day mornings. I always set my alarm for 8am, however I don't ever need it to wake me.
09:30 | Fridays tend to be my teleconference day which allows me to work from home. My first one
of the day was at 10am so I quickly got in a bit of breakfast before the call began. I was never
much of a crumpet eater but they are slowly becoming my favourite meal.
13:10 | Some new clothes have arrived and they are hanging up to be tried on later. I have purchased
so many new clothes this month that I really need to stop now!
14:30 | As it turns out I ran out of milk so needed to make a quick stop at the local grocery store
down the road from my house. While I was out I decided to stop and pick up some cat food
for Smidge.
16:05 | Work is finally finished for the week but now the house chores begin. I normally wouldn't
showcase my dirty dishes but this is what my kitchen looked like and I wanted to keep things
real, as they say.
17:35 | All the house chores are done for the day so I decided to take a ten minute tea break before
making a start on my next task. This little guy wanted my attention and wouldn't take no for
an answer........although how could I possibly say no to this cute little face.
18:20 | I wasn't feeling very hungry but had taken out salmon fillets so decided to cook them and
some pumpkin. It didn't look very pretty but it sure did taste delicious!
19:46 | Friday evenings are always food menu prep and shopping list creating. This weeks shopping
list is not very long but I bet that a lot more things will end up sneaking into my shopping
cart Saturday morning.
20:15 | My back muscles have gotten even worse through the day so I think another hot bath is in
order to try to release the muscles. Its times like this that I wish I didn't live alone.
20:45 | I decided to turn off the TV for the evening and spend some time doing something else. I was
flitting between climbing into bed with my Kindle or catching up on my August One Little
Word 2014 prompts.






0 comments