{ One Little Word | April Intentions }

Wednesday, April 09, 2014


This month I have decided to not only share my intentions on my blog, but to also print them out and put them up where I can see them each and every day.  

This is what I plan to do in April:
  • Intention to complete home projects – Get rid of the weeds from the back garden box and plant some new plans.
  • Intention to get God’s word into my heart – memorize a new bible verse.
  • Intention to improve my physical fitness – Complete ten gym sessions including one new class.
  • Intention to change my body and my health – Focus on clean eating throughout the month and achieve my one and a half stone award.
  • Intention to create – Complete my One Little Word project and keep up to date with with the Gifts of Imperfection course.
  • Intention to comfort my soul – Create a schedule and include some play time. 
  • Intention to live a life of gratitude - Complete my gratitude journal. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments