{ Why Hello Sunshine }
Sunday, March 09, 2014Today has been the first real day of sunshine and warmth that we have had this year and it is gorgeous! This morning we decided to make the most of the sunshine and made our way up to Thormby beach, a two and a half hour drive.
Growing up in South Africa, the ocean has been a huge part of my childhood, so the opportunity to spend time there now as a grown up, was far to exciting to pass by. The alarm was set for 6 am and we were out the door by 7:30. A glorious morning drive northwards and by 9:40 our toes were wiggling freely in the sea sand.
One of the things that I love about the beach is that I can walk for miles and miles while the fresh air fills my lungs and blows the cob webs from my mind. I always feel refreshed ( and completely exhausted ) when I get back home.
Today is no exception. I am home now, ready for a shower once my Asda delivery arrives. Such a lovely day today, it was so nice to see you sunshine!



0 comments