{ Bean and Tuna Salad }
Sunday, February 09, 2014
I'm trying to eat cleaner and nourish my body with the energy that it needs. Lately, I have found that when I work from home or when it is the weekend, my eating goes out of whack. I get so busy that before I know it, its three in the afternoon, I'm starving and I haven't eaten anything all day. The problem then is that I don't see the point in putting something together when dinner is only two or so hours away.
On Friday I decided I was going to have to consciously change this pattern as I know its not good for me. I got out some recipe books and made a food menu, ensuring to include food for each meal. I made this today, Bean and Tuna salad and really enjoyed it. Plus, I have enough for lunch for the next two days as well.
Here is the recipe that I made, I hope you enjoy it if you decide to make it.
Ingredients
400g canned butter beans, drained
1 Can tuna and 1 can salmon
1 Red onion thinly sliced
Chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
Salad leaves
Fat free cottage cheese
Method
Combine all the ingredients and enjoy.
Serves 3-5 people and can be refrigerated for two to three days.
If you are following SlimmingWorld, this dish is free.


0 comments