{ Priorities for 2013 and goals for February }
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
Don't make money your goal.
Instead, pursue the things you love doing,
and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off of you.
( Maya Angelou )
Wow, February is here already. How was your January?
Before I have a look back at my January intentions and then set my February ones, I wanted to take a moment to quickly recap my overall 2013 priorities and goals.
These are the five priorities I set for this year:
- Take care of myself emotionally & physically - including focusing on living my personal boundaries
- Focus my energy on doing well at Uni and at work
- Nourish and my relationships with friends & family
- Be open to opportunity and possibility
- Have more fun, try new things and be happy in who I am
REVIEW : : January intentions.
- Spend time in God's word each day - I didn't do this every day, but I have done it more than I did previously and that my friends is progress.
- Blog twice a week - Completed.
- Create a study planner and include some rest time - Study planner has been updated and I have found that what works best for me is a study planner done only a week at a time. That way I ensure that I am up to date and if things do fall behind, then I won't feel the added pressure of having do redo my planner. I didn't do that well on the rest front though - I will need to build that into my routine a little bit better.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - 8 lbs lost in January! A job well done indeed.
- Find a new job - My intention stated that I knew I wouldn't be working at my new job by the end of the month but that my intention was to at least have started applying for new roles and I am pleased to say that I have.
SET : : February intentions.
- Spend time with friends - Spending time with friends is one of the ways in which I am hoping to help reduce my current stress levels.
- Write a letter to Granny - Maintaining relationships is not easy, especially when the other person is halfway across the world. But, this relationship is so important to me and so I will do my best to keep it meaningful.
- Submit TMA01 and continue to stick to my weekly planned study sessions - Getting good grades for my first assignment is very important so a lot of focus is going onto it. While I am doing that I also plan to stick to my sessions so I don't fall behind.
- Maintain focus on my health journey - I plan to ensure that no matter what happens this month that I will be going to each and every weigh in. I also want to remember the importance of celebrating success along the way.
- Find a new job - If it turns out that the jobs I have applied for don't come through, then I intend to keep trying. If it turns out that I am successful, then I will do my very best to get it.
CELEBRATE : : I'm looking forward to...
- Time spent with friends - I have a few visits with friends booked I am so looking forward to these days.
- Me Time - Me time at the hairdressers this month. It has been too long since I had a trim.
What are your attentions for this month?

0 comments