{ High Five For Friday }

Friday, February 08, 2013



This week has been a really tough one, although describing it as tough feels somewhat like an understatement if I'm honest. There has been many times when I have felt like things were too heavy even to pray. I didn't have the words. I didn't have the strength.  I didn't feel able. But it's Friday and I am going to look back on this week and see what positives where in it.

1. Mom and I had a girls even - face mask, manicure and a facial.
2. This gorgeous couch was in the window of a local charity shop - just gorgeous!
3. My first ever Lush bath bomb - well worth the £3.20 I spent on it.
4. A beautiful piece of art with a great quote.
5. A reminder that God is aware of my struggles - even if they are plentiful.

How was your week? Better than mine I hope.

You Might Also Like

0 comments