Looking back at my week
Saturday, July 02, 2011
* This week I managed three teams at work all on my own.
* This week I fell sick with a cold but i still carried on despite that.
* This week i woke up at 4:55am and watched the sun rise from my kitchen window.
* This week I treated myself to some items from Boots, a new face scrub, lipstick and very fancy Argan Oil which i have heard is fantastic!
* This week i did no course work - I just didn't have the energy
* This week my eating has been a hundred times better......and i am actually looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow morning.
* This week I applied for a new job
* This week i saw some of my hard work during the month finally pay off.
* This week I didn't do anything creative - It's the one thing that i didn't do that i wish i had done.
* This week I learnt a little more about who i am.
* This week i worked hard
* This week my parents celebrated their 31st wedding anniversary
* This week I used my camera a little more than usual
* This week someone who i considered to be a friend, turned out not to be.
* This week, i treated myself to mini jam scones - they were delicious!
* This week I am proud of myself.

0 comments