Inspiration Workshop ~ Week 8

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This weeks Inspiration Workshop over at Gussy Sews is all about those things that Inspires me. There are so many things that inspire me i don't really know where to start. So, i thought it would be a good idea to start with those things which are currently inspiring me.

Lets start with Marie Forleo. I only stumbled across her site a few days ago and this is the first video that i have watched of hers and while i don't have my own business, her advice is sound. If you have a goal, and lets face it - we all do, she gives one little nugget of wisdom that is so practical and easy I wondered why i hadn't thought of it before......

A filter question that you apply to your daily tasks and situations to see if it helps you achieve your goals - genius! 



Amazing websites like pinterest have got soooo much inspiration on them.  There are a hundred places to start with this site.

How about these gorgeous flowers.  Orange, yellow and white are great combinations and having them in this cute paper funnel thing, hanging on the door just makes it that much more pretty.

And then we have this. What inspires me about this picture is a lot of things. I love the bright colours against the brown fabric and cream walls.  I love the uniqueness of the room and the artistic flare to it.  I love how cosy the room looks, its so inviting. I could see myself curling up in the afternoon sun reading a good book.

And finally how about this bracelet......I love the elephant and the African feel to it. It makes me think of home and brings a smile to my face.

Inspiration comes in many shapes and sizes.  What i love best about inspiration is how individual it is and how the simplest thing can spark the greats idea.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That bracelet is gorgeous!! Definitely has inspired me!!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have that bedroom, but I think that my husband would object!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from Gussy Sews! The video is awesome and I am heading to check her out. Also, love, love, love the bracelet, elephants are my favorite animal!

    ReplyDelete