Happy Birthday to me!
Friday, September 11, 2009Today's my birthday. I'm 28. I have a fun, long weekend away planned which meant that i got to open my birthday pressies early.......
My mom and dad bought me this Moroccan Oil for my hair. This stuff smells Divine and does unimaginable things to hair. Due to the price of it i have been putting off buying myself some of this now i am lucky enough to have an entire bottle all to myself.
Stu bought me this beautiful bunch of flowers. It has roses, coronations, Lillie's and other flowers i cant name. My lounge smells amazing.
And finally i bought this gift for myself. My very first 32inch flat screen LCD TV. I have been saving up for this a few months now and finally, with my savings and my birthday money i finally had enough to treat myself to this!
Well, I will you be back on Monday and hopefully have many beautiful photos to share.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

0 comments