A month today

Sunday, October 11, 2009

appears to be the last time that i updated my blog. This past month has just flown by - so much has happened, but at the same time not the things that i necessarily wanted to happen.
I coloured my hair and took this self portrait. I really really like it.
I bought myself some new bedding
I finally actually got my British Passport............and i have no where to go until April 2010!

I have been sick for just over a week now and i am really getting tired of being sick! Its messing up my schedule and i am falling behind on things.
I started both my second year psychology and my first module for ICM
Despite how hard i have been trying i am no closer to my weightloss goal. Im not going anywhere fast with this whole weight loss thing and its starting to get me down. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!
I need more of a balance. Maybe its just because i have been sick and have just finished quarter end at work but i havent been going to the gym, my flat feels like a tip (although doesnt look too bad i guess) i miss having friends and most of all i miss not having done any sort of art for weeks now.
So my pledge this month is to make more time for play.
Less work + more play = a happier me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments