TGIF

Friday, June 26, 2009

Im trusting that this week ahead will be a good one, health wise. Keeping to my points, choosing healthy foods to eat, looking after myself and listening to what my body is saying to me.

I am grateful for my mom. For the friendship that we share and the support that she gives me. I wouldnt have it any other way. She listens to me, laughs with me and lets me cry on her shoulder. We share things and go places together. I am so very gratful having her in my life.

I am Inspired by Summer dresses. The different designs, the colours, i love them all. Here are some that i have been trying to decide between........i think i have made my mind up though.
And the last one is the choice............along with an orange cardi which doesnt look like it would go but when i wear it i will take a photo and share it.










You Might Also Like

0 comments