Summer Manifesto TwentySixteen
Wednesday, June 08, 2016Here in England, we have had a bit of a late spring and as such I have been counting down and dreaming all about the arrival of summer. I love summer...with the long evenings, weekends outside and having all the doors and windows open. I want to make the most of summer while making sure I get plenty of rest and relaxation.
So I decided I was going to do a manifesto of sorts. A list of things, big and small. that I want to do this summer and here it is:
1 | Paint my nails bright summer colours
2 | Go to the beach and have a picnic
3 | Read a book each month
4 | Kick ass on strenghtening, toning and fueling my body
5 | Unpack the BBQ and use several times
6 | Book and or go on a holiday
7 | Try a new recipe or two
8 | Get a tatoo tan
9 | Grow my own orange peppers
10 | Take a photo every day
11 | Pass my assessment and begin officially volunteering
12 | Go strawberry picking at my local farm
Happy summer everyone, hope you have a great one!


0 comments