Project Life | 2016

Sunday, January 24, 2016


Say Hello to Project Life 2016.

2015 was my first year of doing Project Life. As part of my planning for Project Life 2016 I spent some time going through last years album and I realized just how much I love my album. It holds so many memories and moments that I can know look back on for years to come.  With it being my first year of doing this project I wasn't sure how it was going to go but, twelve months on and I plan to keep things the same for 2016 - monthly layouts mixed with Story Kit pages and traditional scrapbook layouts.   

I had so much fun pulling together my title page. A combination of shaker pockets, chipboard shapes, filler cards and lots and lots of rub-ons. As with last years, I included photo's of my little family and our ages. I really loved seeing that in last years album and knew it was going to be something I want to repeat year after year. 


 After the introduction page, I decided that I wanted to capture my Make It Happen Plan.  I bought these cards from Studio Calico last year but never got around to using them, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to. It was a fun way to capture all the work that I had done in my PowerSheets and it will provide me with an easy snapshot to come back to month on month.



I'm really looking forward to documenting the year ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments